Monday, June 27, 2011

Arrived and settled in

Hi there everyone!

This is just a place where I will document my adventures in pharmacy and Singapore during my second rotation as a part of my third year at Pacific University through IPSF.

The name of the blog is not that unique. but it's the only thing I could come up with at the moment. I will try to blog as much as I can, and maybe even get guest bloggers from time to time.

My friends Amy, Feuy, and I departed on this adventure on Saturday Morning June 26 and landed in Singapore at 11:50 PM on Sunday evening. A total travel time of 25 hours! We are still a bit jet lagged and getting used to the heat & humidity.

Yesterday our wonderful hosts took us to chinatown where we picked up phone cards, bus passes, and exchanged money.  We also got to try some delicious food!

Our rotation (or what they call an 'attachment' here) official starts tomorrow at a local retail chain called Guardian Pharmacy.  I will be located at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, while Feuy and Amy are located near shopping centers.

Here is just a quick picture of where we are staying, Singapore International Student Campus.


More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment